story, Erika, Deborah, Nick, Dennis, AU (c) :iconthewolfgirl666:
The sun was ready to wake up. It was a beautiful day. Princess Erika looked out of the window and smelled the fresh air.
-It's a great day to go to the market.
The market was full of interesting things. Even though Erika wanted to buy a beautiful jewelry, she didn't because, she needed to buy food and drink for her next journey. After she got, what she wanted, she was ready to go, when she heard a soft voice:
- Please, donate!- Erika looked back and she saw a woman with hood on her head and with a cup in her hand. She walked to her without thinking and she gave her some money.
- Oh thank you so much dear!- the woman said.
- You're very welcome, miss!
- You are a very kind and bland girl!
- Oh! Well, thank you!- Erika said and she started to go, but the woman grabbed her hand.
- Don't you want to sit next to me? It's so lonely here.- Erika wanted to say no, but she felt bad for the woman and she couldn't leave her. So,